WTP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTP

EA Sports Sim League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inberra scores Web10

berra scores

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Evilmonkey
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Evilmonkey

berra scores Empty
PostSubject: berra scores   berra scores I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:15 am

anyone see this already? some people pissed off the way he celebrated but i think it was awesome, it may have been an empty net goal but from a goaltenders perspective to get that goal is impressive id celebrate too

http://www2.tsn.ca/bardown/Story.aspx?AHL%2bGoalie%2bscores%2ba%2bgoal%252c%2bskates%2bto%2bthe%2bbench%2bto%2bgive%2ball%2bof%2bhis%2bteammates%2bfist%2bbumps&id=488265
Back to top Go down
http://whatthepuck4life.wix.com/whatthepuck
tommyboy
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
tommyboy

berra scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: berra scores   berra scores I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 1:24 pm

i love it! he's pretty funny actually! I remember when he won his shootout games with cgy and he'd be fist pumping. Not very often a goalie scores and hey like the guy said, its only 2 goals up so why not! haha
Back to top Go down
Rey

Rey

berra scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: berra scores   berra scores I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 3:43 pm

love it. don't like the people complaining about sportsmanship and celebrations. I feel like, this is something that's been exaggerated by the media ever since Don Cherry ripped on Ovechkin when Ovie did it and stereotyped Canadians as classy guys who would never do that. So there's a double standard for every non canadian. I feel like if a canadian goalie did it, no one would complain.

Anyways, good for him. this sort of stuff makes sports more real and entertaining. Not everyone has to be a robot.
Back to top Go down
BioHaZard
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
BioHaZard

berra scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: berra scores   berra scores I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:00 pm

i miss the days goalies used to do stuff like this more, goalies dont play the puck nearly as much as they used to..Stupid trapazoid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

berra scores Empty
PostSubject: Re: berra scores   berra scores I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

berra scores
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTP :: LOBBY :: NHL TALK-
Jump to: