WTP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTP

EA Sports Sim League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog innhl 15 Web10

nhl 15

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zetty40
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Zetty40

nhl 15 Empty
PostSubject: nhl 15   nhl 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:22 am

anyone seen there teaser trailer yet? looks like it has the potential to be pretty sick
Back to top Go down
Krauzer
Krauzer

nhl 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nhl 15   nhl 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:57 pm

I'm not expecting anything other than the trash that I buy year after year cause I'm a glutton for punishment. I like how they are renaming hockey ai (which is putrid to begin with) into vision ai (which will be just as awful). Not to mention there's not a single person that plays this game legitimately. Just pure cheaters left right and center every single team I play in hut or eashl. I like it for this league and that's about it, yet I'll still buy it and break 10 more controllers because of stupid cheaters.
Back to top Go down
tommyboy
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
tommyboy

nhl 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nhl 15   nhl 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:09 pm

lol awesome Krauzer....
Back to top Go down
Evilmonkey
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Evilmonkey

nhl 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nhl 15   nhl 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:17 pm

Krauzer wrote:
I'm not expecting anything other than the trash that I buy year after year cause I'm a glutton for punishment. I like how they are renaming hockey ai (which is putrid to begin with) into vision ai (which will be just as awful). Not to mention there's not a single person that plays this game legitimately. Just pure cheaters left right and center every single team I play in hut or eashl.  I like it for this league and that's about it, yet I'll still buy it and break 10 more controllers because of stupid cheaters.
exactly why i refuse to play online
Back to top Go down
http://whatthepuck4life.wix.com/whatthepuck
Krauzer
Krauzer

nhl 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nhl 15   nhl 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:05 am

It's astonishing to me that I can play over 500 EASHL matches and literally play only maybe 5 teams that don't try and use exploits. I've never, ever experienced a larger group of lowlife scumbags that play a single game. It's the same in Madden, FIFA, and NBA also. Not saying everyone, but 98% of people who play sports games are just dirtbag cheaters.

/endrant.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nhl 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nhl 15   nhl 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nhl 15
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTP :: LOBBY :: GENERAL CHIT CHAT-
Jump to: