WTP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTP

EA Sports Sim League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSAN JOSE BLOG Web10

SAN JOSE BLOG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tommyboy
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
tommyboy

SAN JOSE BLOG Empty
PostSAN JOSE BLOG

San Jose San Jose San Jose.....

Maybe I should have stuck with Ryan Miller who holds the season record for most shut outs. However, Millers NHL play had me questioning this decision and made me take a risk. I know a lot of people laughed and I guess rightfully so when I traded him away and had nabokov and ramo as my goalies. The thing i went with is, if anyone plays the game, whenever I play NYI nabokov stands on his head everytime. He's like Dipietro. For a 81 rated guy he sure does play like an 85 or better. Welp, that sure failed last year. However, going into the edit player stats and seeing that VOUKEN's consistency is at a 1 (where starting goalies are at) I decided to make a change. Nabokov was a 2. There is only 0 1 and 2 for the options so I knew until Ramo's rating goes up I needed the change.

Ramo is not a 76 goalie mark my words. Anyone that watches the Flames knows that Ramo has something about him. I don't know why EA didnt put him up to at least an 81 but I think next season will be a shocker to some people because as long as RAMO stays healthy the flames will be in a race. Yes i said it. RAMO is a great goalie and coming into his prime. So he will be the future of SJ in our sim league.

SJ has crazy depth on the LW. Best in the sim league I think. They had BENN88, LADD87 then KUNITZ86. Holy crap. KUNITZ on line 3 is kind of useless in my opinion, therefore sent him to pitts to help that 2nd line so I could improve and get a starting goalie for SJ. SJ gets in return David Booth who is more then capable of putting up 50+ points on a 2nd line, and im sure will net at least 30 points on line 3 in SJ. In real life I think booth has already peaked however, something that a lot of us have a hard time with in this league is that we hold onto how they do in the NHL over how they sim. Booth puts up 40-60pts. Same as an 85 rated player, but would u make that trade straight up? hell no. Fear is onto something with the poise though, and a guy that has high poise is worth making the trade if the team can just get into the playoffs.

San Jose is nicely balanced with LADD as the 2nd line lw now. He will bring grit and leadership to that team. San Jose still has one of my favorite line combos I've ever had with BENN SEGUIN PERRY. I absolutely love that line. It's not quite my kovalchuk Thornton Fleury line I had or the best line combo ive EVER seen in a sim was kovalchuk datsyuk gaborik. Seriously ask evil, each of those 3 put up something like 110pts each in nhl 05 or 04... It was rediculous. Back to San Jose though, they have great balance now. The only thing I'd like is to upgrade their 3rd line RW (dagostini) to an 80 rated player or so. Other then that, I feel their defense for what they are rated are amazing.

Vlasic plays well, wisnewski at 83 produces like an 85+ rated player. Liles always produces so at 81 hes a steal. Dillon is an up and comer and seems to sim alright, so Im quite happy with that top 4. Vouken should be enough to put this team back in playoff contention. My expectations with SJ will be to at LEAST make the playoffs. Then I would love to see them play the underdog role and get the upsets. This SJ team is a tweak or two away from being a powerhouse so look out!!!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

SAN JOSE BLOG :: Comments

Krauzer
Re: SAN JOSE BLOG
Post Tue May 13, 2014 3:26 pm by Krauzer
Whoah Tommy the ramo predictions might be a little crazy. He's good but I don't think he's gonna be the difference between the playoffs and us picking in the top 10.

Great read though!
Zetty40
Post Tue May 13, 2014 3:54 pm by Zetty40
nice to see guys other then Fear doing some blogs good read tommy always enjoy reading everyone vision for their teams
tommyboy
Post Tue May 13, 2014 4:03 pm by tommyboy
Krauzer wrote:
Whoah Tommy the ramo predictions might be a little crazy.  He's good but I don't think he's gonna be the difference between the playoffs and us picking in the top 10.  

Great read though!

im not saying hes the saviour, im saying he should be around an 83 or so and will steal some games. Have faith in him sir. He's good.
WhiteKryptonite
Post Tue May 13, 2014 4:10 pm by WhiteKryptonite
I've tried to tell him that Krauzer haha TommyBoy loves his Ramo! Good Read tommy!
tommyboy
Post Tue May 13, 2014 4:15 pm by tommyboy
says the leaf fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink
WhiteKryptonite
Post Tue May 13, 2014 4:23 pm by WhiteKryptonite
Bernier is way better than Ramo and will always be better! Go Leafs Go baby!!  Razz 
Krauzer
Post Tue May 13, 2014 7:34 pm by Krauzer
Now now WK. Let's not get carried away and say things we might regret, lol. And Tom I've just learned to not have high hopes for anything flames related due to Feaster and Sutter running things mostly into the ground. Feaster did a decent job of cleaning up but could have done wayyy better
Post  by Sponsored content

SAN JOSE BLOG

Page 1 of 1