WTP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTP

EA Sports Sim League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inInto The Wild (Like The Movie) Web10

Into The Wild (Like The Movie)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteKryptonite
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
WhiteKryptonite

Into The Wild (Like The Movie) Empty
PostInto The Wild (Like The Movie)

So I have never done one of these Forum posts before in my life (also sorry for using the same title as you Krauzer haha it's just that it worked to well to pass up)and noticed everybody else doing a little something about their respective teams, So I thought to myself why don't I do one all while being bored out of my mind at work and having a conversation with myself on the Forum Chat earlier...So here it goes haha guaranteed wont be as good of a read as everybody else's but going to post something to help pass time...

I'm going to start off with talking about Minnesota the "Mystery Team" as I'm sure allot of people would call it with the surprise Back to Back Stanley Cups. I use the Term Mystery team because it is self explanatory when you look at Minnesota...it makes you wonder what the hell is so special about this team? why have they done so dam well? especially when compared to other teams that have an Elite 1-2-3 lines and those are "Great" questions. When you look at them they don't seem like anything special besides the handful of players : SUBBAN, JVR, RASK and EBERLE who actually stand out...and yet they seem to click as a team, I mean HAULA 76 came out and assisted in a big way during the playoffs (S4 Playoff run) and can't forget the unbelievable performance of PETERS 78 from Round 2 of the playoffs against Colorado when RASK got hurt and led Minny all the way to the Cup, but thats not new news of PETERS playoff performance as in season 1 he took Krauzer's flames all the way to the Cup Final. Just something works well with this team...I personally couldn't tell you what it is...EA Games Trickery perhaps and are just taking pity on the Wild.

To skip ahead here to "Present Time" Minnesota are on the brink of missing the Playoffs (8th Place)...They started off strong and have started slowly slipping like a celebrity in Rehab. I have been attempting the past few days to acquire a few pieces to help move them up and into a stronger position IE: Moving BOZAK and BROUWER plus my First Minny Pick for BERGERON and WEISE, which I feel was a great move for Minn playoff future...So in conclusion (AkA I need to get back to work) the battle continues to find another good (Mystery)combination of players...Thanks for reading guys.

Last edited by WhiteKryptonite on Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Into The Wild (Like The Movie) :: Comments

tommyboy
Re: Into The Wild (Like The Movie)
Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:14 pm by tommyboy
cherry popped. Good job. Thanks for getting back to wherk! slacker...

Everytime I say minny is a mystery I get a "Fuck Q" hahaha. However, don't fix what isnt broke buddy. As long as Minny makes it I will never count that over achieving team out again. Your beginners luck has run out during the regular season. Hopefully you find the magic that is left out there in the wild (like the movie)
Krauzer
Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:25 pm by Krauzer
Great read, WK.
WhiteKryptonite
Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:28 pm by WhiteKryptonite
Krauzer wrote:
Great read, WK.

Used the same title as you haha but it worked to well to pass up on!
BioHaZard
Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:46 pm by BioHaZard
Good job nice to see a bunch of blogs being done i need to get back to doing these
Post  by Sponsored content

Into The Wild (Like The Movie)

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTP :: AROUND THE LEAGUE-
Jump to: