WTP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTP

EA Sports Sim League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIntroduction Web10

Introduction

Go down 
+2
BioHaZard
spray
6 posters
AuthorMessage
spray

spray

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 2:56 pm

Hey guys!

I didn't see an introduction thread so i hope this is ok i posted it here.

My real name is Kyle, favorite team is Chicago Blackhawks 28years old Mississauga ontario.

Iv been in lots of sim and fantasy leagues in my day, one of the ones i was in folded awhile back and i guess thats where Evilmonkey got my contact info. I was impressed on how long you guys have been doing this league and how long the core group has been together so thats why i decided to join. So many leagues iv been in last a year maybe 2 if your lucky and then close up shop. Hopefully in a few years iv become a core member and the league continues to grow.

I look forward to negotiating with you guys. The teams im taking over seem to be in good shape at the moment, but i hear typically have failed most seasons, so i hope to solidify some things on both teams and put my stamp on it.
Back to top Go down
BioHaZard
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
BioHaZard

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:13 pm

Welcome to the league! been awhile since we had a new guy
Back to top Go down
Zetty40
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Zetty40

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:14 pm

welcome. If you have any questions feel free to msg anyone for help
Back to top Go down
tommyboy
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
tommyboy

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:51 pm

welcome!!! Were you in our old league at any point before? Or just other ones that have shut down?
Back to top Go down
spray

spray

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 9:00 pm

others that have shut down
Back to top Go down
Mastershake
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Mastershake

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 10:46 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Rey

Rey

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 11:12 pm

welcome to the league
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTP :: LOBBY :: SIGN UP-
Jump to: