WTP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTP

EA Sports Sim League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inNEW - Trade Block Form Web10

NEW - Trade Block Form

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
COMMISSIONER

COMMISSIONER

NEW - Trade Block Form Empty
PostSubject: NEW - Trade Block Form   NEW - Trade Block Form I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:30 pm

Like Editing Lines and Trading we have decided to go with a more formatted structure for Trade Blocks. Should look as follows

(TOR) BLOCK

POSSIBLE DESCRIPTION OF WHAT ID LIKE TO GET.

(CHI) BLOCK

POSSIBLE DESCRIPTION OF WHAT ID LIKE TO GET.

JUST COPYING AND PASTING YOUR ENTIRE TEAM OR MOST OF IT IS JUST LAZY, MOST GUYS KNOW ANYONE AND EVERYONE IS TRADABLE FOR THE RIGHT PRICE, THE BLOCK IS TO TELL OTHER GM'S WHO YOU REALLY WANT TO MOVE. UPDATING YOUR BLOCK WILL THEN BE TAKING A GUY OFF THATS BEEN MOVED AND PUTTING A NEW ONE ON OR JUST SWITCHING UP WHOS ON IT BECAUSE YOU WERN'T GETTING ANY HITS (THIS SHOULD BE VERY MUCH LIKE THE IN GAME TRADING BLOCK)

THE OTHER TRADE BLOCK APPLICATION WE WILL HAVE IS AUCTIONS, THE GM CAN PM THE COMMISSIONER (EVIL OR ZETTY WHOEVER IT HAPPENS TO BE AT THE TIME) AND ASK TO START AN AUCTION IT COSTS $5,000 TO DO IT WHICH IS REFUNDED TO YOU IF YOU ACCEPT THE HIGHEST BID. IF YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH THE HIGHEST BID YOU LOSE YOUR $5,000 DEPOSIT HALF OF WHICH GO'S TO THE GM WHO HAD THE HIGHEST BID THAT WAS REFUSED.

BIDDING WILL GO FOR 24HR MIN - 48HR MAX ITS UP TO THE GM SETTING UP THE AUCTION.

ALL BIDS WILL BE MADE IN THE PLAYER BEING AUCTIONED OFF THREAD

YOU CAN STOP THE AUCTION AND ACCEPT A BID YOU LIKE AFTER THE 24MIN IS UP.

YOU CAN NOT TRADE THE PLAYER BEING AUCTIONED OFF UNLESS YOU CANCEL THE AUCTION AT WHICH POINT YOU WILL LOSE YOUR DEPOSIT.
Back to top Go down
heisenberg
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member
heisenberg

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Trade Block Form   NEW - Trade Block Form I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:06 pm

i like this cause i find myself actually looking to see if i can make something work if someone posts a legit block or is trying to trade 1 specific player, if i go to a block and its the whole guys team i usually move on to the next
Back to top Go down
Rey

Rey

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Trade Block Form   NEW - Trade Block Form I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:47 pm

What happens if no one makes an bid/offer?
Back to top Go down
fearthemaskedman
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
fearthemaskedman

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Trade Block Form   NEW - Trade Block Form I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 6:07 pm

you don't owe anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW - Trade Block Form   NEW - Trade Block Form I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW - Trade Block Form
Page 1 of 1