WTP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTP

EA Sports Sim League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inMalone's career over? Web10

Malone's career over?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
heisenberg
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member
heisenberg

Malone's career over? Empty
PostSubject: Malone's career over?   Malone's career over? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:05 pm

DUI and cocaine on hand past his prime at 34 dont see this going over well

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=449108
Back to top Go down
fearthemaskedman
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
fearthemaskedman

PostSubject: Re: Malone's career over?   Malone's career over? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:09 pm

I'm always interested as to why guys like this would throw there lives away for drugs. I'm sure there was a reason, the pain or the grueling lack of sleep and expectation of "go go go" all the time. I'd walk away from the sport before I did that to my family and friends personally.
Back to top Go down
Zetty40
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Zetty40

PostSubject: Re: Malone's career over?   Malone's career over? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:20 pm

Car and coke will probably end up being a buddies or something a long those lines he'll get a fine maybe some comunity service be back playing next season like most pro sport stories of this nature
Back to top Go down
Rey

Rey

PostSubject: Re: Malone's career over?   Malone's career over? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:21 pm

Yep, Don't think it'll end his career. Besides, he could always go to the KHL as a last resort, if necessary.

Then again, It's Ryan Malone. It's really up to him. I don't know the guy personally, but I'm pretty sure he still gets lots of heat for ditching pittsburgh for more money, despite being a home town guy right when Pittsburgh was getting good.

Tampa fans have been wanting to move his contract for years, and he was recently a healthy scratch for the past 3 games apparently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malone's career over?   Malone's career over? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malone's career over?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTP :: LOBBY :: NHL TALK-
Jump to: