WTP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTP

EA Sports Sim League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFree agents - Page 5 Web10

Free agents

Go down 
+4
Evilmonkey
Rey
Krauzer
tommyboy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
tommyboy
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
tommyboy

Free agents - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

oilers agree to terms with defenceman Mark Fayne on a four-year contract and winger Benoit Pouliot on a five-year contract.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
fearthemaskedman
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
fearthemaskedman

PostSubject: Re: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:52 pm

Zetty40 wrote:
i just pray weiss actually plays and plays decent this season or id rather have legwand back and get rid of weiss

I actually believe that weiss was injured all last season (he said as much) and that he'll return to 60 point production along with speed and solid two way play. BUT that won't do anything to shore up our tissue paper D which was just flat out exposed last year against the B's.
Back to top Go down
tommyboy
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
tommyboy

PostSubject: Re: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:02 pm

Last edited by tommyboy on Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evilmonkey
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Evilmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:02 pm

i hope the leafs sign Ott him and komarov on the same line would be sick and if we can get anything decent for reimer and sign brodeur OMG ill squeal like a little girl, only because Brodeur is my all time favorite goalie and just to officially have him in a leafs uniform even as a back up for 1 season is just awesome I don't care how far past his prime he is
Back to top Go down
http://whatthepuck4life.wix.com/whatthepuck
Evilmonkey
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Evilmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:03 pm

tommyboy wrote:
Giroux!

HAHAHHA
lol grabbed a cops ass or something I heard
Back to top Go down
tommyboy
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
tommyboy

PostSubject: Re: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Maybe Giroux got his idea from this hilarious youtube video!

https://youtu.be/9Mlp_Gcc_5Q

Heres the actual story, but seriously check out the link above haha

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/sports/archives/2014/07/20140702-094240.html
Back to top Go down
fearthemaskedman
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
fearthemaskedman

PostSubject: Re: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:48 pm

wonder if that's his ticket out of flyer land.

Recall that richards and carter were traded because "they drank alot"
Back to top Go down
tommyboy
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
tommyboy

PostSubject: Re: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 10:28 pm

fearthemaskedman wrote:
wonder if that's his ticket out of flyer land.

Recall that richards and carter were traded because "they drank alot"

i think they had a "powder" problem too
Back to top Go down
Zetty40
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Zetty40

PostSubject: Re: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:20 pm

lol carolina or leafs 2.0 macintyre, tlusty, liles, harrison, mcclement and now just got gleason back all xleafs
Back to top Go down
Evilmonkey
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Evilmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:34 pm

its retarded I don't understand what nonis is doing why I god green earth do you buy out gleason but sign robidas or trade for polka for that matter when you already have a younger gritty dman in gleason? so dumb all these counter productive deals. I'm glad he was stupid re signing bolland,kulemin etc to there ridiculous contracts they got but these signings and little trades so far have been retarded signing komarov back was alright a little pricey but the guy is a machine.
Back to top Go down
Evilmonkey
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Evilmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:13 pm

Zetty40 wrote:
lol carolina or leafs 2.0 macintyre, tlusty, liles, harrison, mcclement and now just got gleason back all xleafs
tim brent is on there too fear just pointed that out to me lol
Back to top Go down
Rey

Rey

PostSubject: Re: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:33 pm

Welp At least you signed Mike Santorelli Razz

no seriously, he was the best canuck for a bit of time in Vancouver. 1.5M, would have actually liked him re-signed. Too bad i guess but Canuck suck. Never liked Raymond, Santo is a better player i think.
Back to top Go down
COMMISSIONER

COMMISSIONER

PostSubject: Re: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 9:58 pm

Rey wrote:
Welp At least you signed Mike Santorelli Razz

no seriously, he was the best canuck for a bit of time in Vancouver. 1.5M, would have actually liked him re-signed. Too bad i guess but Canuck suck. Never liked Raymond, Santo is a better player i think.
ya im actually pretty happy about that signing the kontiola signing is nice too cant go wrong taking a chance on that guy for 1.1m
Back to top Go down
Evilmonkey
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Evilmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 4:47 pm

sobotka signs over in europe wtf? brutal specially after the great season he had
Back to top Go down
Rey

Rey

PostSubject: Re: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:06 pm

Yeah, too bad. Sobokta is only 27 and was just starting to make his name in the NHL, probably would have had a breakthrough season as well next year. Armstrong apparently offered him upwards to 3Million with around 5 years.  Must have gotten 12M a year in the KHL

What's worse is that they used that money to re-sign Ott. Vancouver fans all know what it's like to lose a guy like that - Artem Chubarov.
Back to top Go down
Rey

Rey

PostSubject: Re: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:52 pm

best signing all day, i'm sure fear will love it. mr.dan cleary for another year, lol
Back to top Go down
fearthemaskedman
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
fearthemaskedman

PostSubject: Re: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 7:27 pm

Rey wrote:
best signing all day, i'm sure fear will love it. mr.dan cleary for another year, lol

Fuck you Ken Holland

Seriously,...We lost Jim Nill and Steve Freaking Yzerman for this clown.

Idiot........
Back to top Go down
Rey

Rey

PostSubject: Re: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 11:23 pm

lol, hear hes gunning for myers ..<
Back to top Go down
Rey

Rey

PostSubject: Re: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 11:47 pm

oh, you'll like this one fear. Carolina signs Bertuzzi 1 year.
Back to top Go down
fearthemaskedman
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
fearthemaskedman

PostSubject: Re: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:05 pm

Anyone else think Nashville and Toronto have signed some really good no risk guys?
Back to top Go down
WhiteKryptonite
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
WhiteKryptonite

PostSubject: Re: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:40 pm

Agreed about Toronto: winnik, booth, Santorelli and all the others are going to pay off well for minimum pay. Not liking the re-signing of Remier  Crying or Very sad  Nashville did some really good signings and trade ie Neal! Leafs as much as I love them still have a long way to go before they are looked at as a threat, but they are on the right path.
Back to top Go down
WhiteKryptonite
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
WhiteKryptonite

PostSubject: Re: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:44 pm

Have to throw it out there, I'm putting money that the flames make the playoffs this coming season. They have made some great acquisitions this off season thus far. I mean the second half of last season they were making top teams work for it, and were getting wins in the process.
Back to top Go down
WhiteKryptonite
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
WhiteKryptonite

PostSubject: Re: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:50 pm

Now if only the Leafs could figure out the 2nd part of the season....
Free agents - Page 5 Image12
Back to top Go down
COMMISSIONER

COMMISSIONER

PostSubject: Re: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:11 am

WhiteKryptonite wrote:
Have to throw it out there, I'm putting money that the flames make the playoffs this coming season. They have made some great acquisitions this off season thus far. I mean the second half of last season they were making top teams work for it, and were getting wins in the process.
take that performance with a grain of salt though a lot of non playoff teams play great at the end of the season specially when they know there chances are slim or gone because the pressure is off.
Back to top Go down
Krauzer
Krauzer

PostSubject: Re: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:26 am

I'd bet a lot of money on the flames not making it. Teams with D like ours aren't playoff caliber teams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free agents   Free agents - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free agents
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5