WTP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTP

EA Sports Sim League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inShoot the shit Web10

Shoot the shit

Go down 
+11
Krauzer
WhiteKryptonite
Mastershake
Zetty40
DJGLENN
Colthorn
BioHaZard
fearthemaskedman
tommyboy
MagicMan
Evilmonkey
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Evilmonkey
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Evilmonkey

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:15 pm

since the chat room thing can kind of be a pain logging in and have to go to archives to see previous messages i thought id start a thread where we can just talk about whatever as if we were in a chat. Id like guys to be active in the forums anyway, chatting giving input etc so lets see how it gos.

I will be continually working on the forums as i get free time so dont panic if you see something that looks retarded doesn't mean it will last. Like the wallpaper for instance im on the fence about it i think it looked clean cut with the plain background but was a little dull to this one might be too busy what do you guys think?

BTW this is set as a global announcement so it shows up in every topic

Last edited by Evilmonkey on Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://whatthepuck4life.wix.com/whatthepuck
MagicMan
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
MagicMan

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:20 pm

i like the background. I see what you mean about it looking a bit busy but i still think its cool
Back to top Go down
Evilmonkey
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Evilmonkey

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:30 pm

incase for some reason any of you didn't realize you can now just click on your team logo's to go straight to your team pages....not a huge deal but saves a click
Back to top Go down
tommyboy
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
tommyboy

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:04 pm

Its multiple clicks you save when trying to trade with two teams! Thanks for doing that!

As far as the page goes personally liked it at first glance but not a huge fan of it now. Agree that it seems too busy.
Back to top Go down
fearthemaskedman
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
fearthemaskedman

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:57 pm

I was cool with the original background, it saves considerable data on a cell phone.
Back to top Go down
BioHaZard
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
BioHaZard

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:38 pm

Theres a mobile version of the site
Back to top Go down
fearthemaskedman
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
fearthemaskedman

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:10 am

Not to be a bother but can we at least try to answer pms? I know sometimes offers are bad but it's frustrating to send out 4 pms an get nothing back
Back to top Go down
Evilmonkey
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Evilmonkey

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:18 pm

i have put a link to a chatroom at the top of the 1st post we can use that it has private messaging and will work better for everyone for trade negotiations then PMing on the site until we get a better internal shoutbox for the site. This will also work well for the free agent drafts we do
Back to top Go down
Colthorn
Colthorn

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:20 pm

I try and answer. its a pain when reading the site on your phone. Also. I think Rene Bourque does indeed do mean things to puppies lol
Back to top Go down
fearthemaskedman
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
fearthemaskedman

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:27 pm

Evilmonkey wrote:
i have put a link to a chatroom at the top of the 1st post we can use that it has private messaging and will work better for everyone for trade negotiations then PMing on the site until we get a better internal shoutbox for the site. This will also work well for the free agent drafts we do

I tried to get in a few min. ago matty and it said the password doesn't match.
Back to top Go down
Evilmonkey
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Evilmonkey

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:28 pm

ya forget it i just screwed around with it a bit more and it sucks im going to try and find another one
Back to top Go down
DJGLENN
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
DJGLENN

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:19 pm

hey guys just getting use to this..........send me some trade offers and lets see where it will take us..........when offering trades to me please put in positions and there ratings thank you.
Back to top Go down
Evilmonkey
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Evilmonkey

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:38 pm

just a reminder sim is tonight so if you need to edit your lines do so
Back to top Go down
Zetty40
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Zetty40

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:39 am

I hate beating this to death but is anyone making any kind of effort to recruit new GM's? hell ill even do it if you suggest some board or something im just not a member in any
Back to top Go down
fearthemaskedman
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
fearthemaskedman

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:50 am

Any word on Irishwing or Rey? Before legendshockey got set up, I had them in a sim league that only lasted one season,....it just wasn't a good idea. Irish came to legends but didn't like it, so he left.

Bigred is another one. I have no idea what happened to that guy, it's like he vanished off the face of the earth. The only thing about getting more guys in, is we don't want to happen what eventually happened to legends, we had more than a few 12-15 year olds and that was the opposite of fun.

Krauzer what about your friend happyfeet?
Back to top Go down
Evilmonkey
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Evilmonkey

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:29 am

fearthemaskedman wrote:
Any word on Irishwing or Rey? Before legendshockey got set up, I had them in a sim league that only lasted one season,....it just wasn't a good idea. Irish came to legends but didn't like it, so he left.

Bigred is another one. I have no idea what happened to that guy, it's like he vanished off the face of the earth. The only thing about getting more guys in, is we don't want to happen what eventually happened to legends, we had more than a few 12-15 year olds and that was the opposite of fun.

Krauzer what about your friend happyfeet?
iv contacted irish,cpilc, bigred, marc008 (says he will join but cant till march) and there was 2-3 more i just cant remember.....rey was not one of them though since i kicked him out of wtp
Back to top Go down
Evilmonkey
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Evilmonkey

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:19 pm

you will notice a chat tab in the bottom right corner click on it and it will open up a chat that has pm's etc if you want to go back into the forums just click the tab again and it will minimize back into the corner
Back to top Go down
Mastershake
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Mastershake

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:10 pm

loving the changes guys good job
Back to top Go down
DJGLENN
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
DJGLENN

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:10 pm

I think I am really gonna enjoy this league.........
Back to top Go down
tommyboy
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
tommyboy

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:42 pm

Zetty40 wrote:
I hate beating this to death but is anyone making any kind of effort to recruit new GM's? hell ill even do it if you suggest some board or something im just not a member in any

Hey now. I msgd colt krauzer tmp and recruited a guy from my work (whitekryptonite). To answer your question yes. People are. Smile
Back to top Go down
Evilmonkey
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Evilmonkey

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:49 pm

tommyboy wrote:
Zetty40 wrote:

Hey now.  I msgd colt krauzer tmp and recruited a guy from my work (whitekryptonite).  To answer your question yes. People are. Smile
and if everyone did what you did we would have a waiting list Wink
Back to top Go down
fearthemaskedman
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
fearthemaskedman

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:27 pm

I live in North Carolina. Who do you want me to recruit exactly lol?
Back to top Go down
Zetty40
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Zetty40

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:45 pm

i have put a post out on the wings site i go on once and awhile worked out alright the 1st time i mean we got stuck with fear and bigred for like 5 years but other then that it was alright tongue 
Back to top Go down
tommyboy
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
tommyboy

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:11 am

Lol. Wings fans are usually alright.
Back to top Go down
WhiteKryptonite
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
WhiteKryptonite

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:19 pm

tommyboy wrote:
Lol. Wings fans are usually alright.

LOL  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shoot the shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoot the shit
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTP :: LOBBY :: GENERAL CHIT CHAT-