WTP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTP

EA Sports Sim League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inShoot the shit - Page 4 Web10

Shoot the shit

Go down 
+11
Krauzer
WhiteKryptonite
Mastershake
Zetty40
DJGLENN
Colthorn
BioHaZard
fearthemaskedman
tommyboy
MagicMan
Evilmonkey
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Evilmonkey
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Evilmonkey

Shoot the shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

since the chat room thing can kind of be a pain logging in and have to go to archives to see previous messages i thought id start a thread where we can just talk about whatever as if we were in a chat. Id like guys to be active in the forums anyway, chatting giving input etc so lets see how it gos.

I will be continually working on the forums as i get free time so dont panic if you see something that looks retarded doesn't mean it will last. Like the wallpaper for instance im on the fence about it i think it looked clean cut with the plain background but was a little dull to this one might be too busy what do you guys think?

BTW this is set as a global announcement so it shows up in every topic

Last edited by Evilmonkey on Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://whatthepuck4life.wix.com/whatthepuck

AuthorMessage
COMMISSIONER

COMMISSIONER

PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:19 pm

Krauzer wrote:
That's not retarded, that's most likely due to the new division's.
ya never thought about divisions just looks retarded you have 1 more pt then me your in 8th yet i make the playoffs sitting in 9th
Back to top Go down
Rey

Rey

PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:28 pm

lolz
Back to top Go down
tommyboy
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
tommyboy

PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:31 pm

COMMISSIONER wrote:
Krauzer wrote:
That's not retarded, that's most likely due to the new division's.
ya never thought about divisions just looks retarded you have 1 more pt then me your in 8th yet i make the playoffs sitting in 9th

That's sorta like what happened with my SJ team. It's very strange. Hopefully all is sorted out in the sim..

PS how the piss did chicago make it.
Back to top Go down
Krauzer
Krauzer

PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:36 pm

That's the wild card part, I think, lol.
Back to top Go down
COMMISSIONER

COMMISSIONER

PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:38 pm

ITS GOT TO BE BECAUSE CGY WAS 6TH IN THE PACIFIC DIVISION AND CHI WAS 3RD IN CENTRAL DIVISION SO YA FOR BEING IN A SHITTY DIVISION  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Krauzer
Krauzer

PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:42 pm

Yeah I just looked. You were 3rd in your division, meaning AUTOMATIC playoff berth. I was the 2nd worst team in my Division, therefor you take precedence, LMAO.
Back to top Go down
tommyboy
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
tommyboy

PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:00 am

I almost wish they did what I read about before. Top 16 teams in NHL period. Imagine what it would do for hockey if it was TOR vs MTL or CGY vs EDM in the stanley cup final. Woulda been unreal!

it was a solid fight krauzer.. You'll get it next yr
Back to top Go down
Evilmonkey
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Evilmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:33 pm

So edmonton trades perron to pens what u guys think of that? Huge for the pens but what is edmonton thinking they habe been stock piling 1st round picks and prospects for years and they still suck, so how is trading a good still fairly young player in perron away for a prospect and pick going to help????? Seems like edm is become like the nyi in the past with the moves they make
Back to top Go down
http://whatthepuck4life.wix.com/whatthepuck
fearthemaskedman
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
fearthemaskedman

PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 8:04 pm

Edm is such a tire fire.

I really hope mcdavid pulls a lindros and won't sign there. That would encourage them to blow it up.
Back to top Go down
Zetty40
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Zetty40

PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 11:17 am

fearthemaskedman wrote:
Edm is such a tire fire.

I really hope mcdavid pulls a lindros and won't sign there. That would encourage them to  blow it up.
i think mctavish played to long without that helmet
Back to top Go down
tommyboy
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
tommyboy

PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:34 pm

Zetty40 wrote:
fearthemaskedman wrote:
Edm is such a tire fire.

I really hope mcdavid pulls a lindros and won't sign there. That would encourage them to  blow it up.
i think mctavish played to long without that helmet

hahahah I agree. Maybe they will trade that 1st round pick at the draft for a d man?
Back to top Go down
Rey

Rey

PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 4:26 pm

Gotta trade every player with passion or gives a crap to get the number 1 pick until they get it right. If you aren't as good as Gretzky, we'll trade you to ensure we tank to get the next "one"

Not only is this bad for the Oilers. This is bad for the league. All these top picks aren't being developed properly and while they could be franchise guys on other teams, they become nothing in edmonton.
Back to top Go down
spray

spray

PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 10:47 pm

Rey wrote:
Gotta trade every player with passion or gives a crap to get the number 1 pick until they get it right. If you aren't as good as Gretzky, we'll trade you to ensure we tank to get the next "one"

Not only is this bad for the Oilers. This is bad for the league. All these top picks aren't being developed properly and while they could be franchise guys on other teams, they become nothing in edmonton.

I agree They have rushed every prospect they have into the NHL and i think they have ruined yakupov
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoot the shit   Shoot the shit - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoot the shit
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTP :: LOBBY :: GENERAL CHIT CHAT-
Jump to: