WTP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTP

EA Sports Sim League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog instarting line ups for sochi.  Web10

starting line ups for sochi.

Go down 
+5
Krauzer
Zetty40
Evilmonkey
Mastershake
fearthemaskedman
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fearthemaskedman
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
fearthemaskedman

starting line ups for sochi.  Empty
PostSubject: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:32 pm

http://www.sportsnet.ca/olympics/olympic-hockey-line-combos-canada-russia-sweden-usa/

discuss!

I'm not Canadian but I think team Canada is going to deeply regret bowing to "lets get Crosby's boy" on the team. St. Louis isn't even playing so far.

Swede's look good.
Back to top Go down
Mastershake
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Mastershake

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:35 pm

Canadas top line is probably there worst
Back to top Go down
fearthemaskedman
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
fearthemaskedman

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:49 pm

Agreed shake. Boy howdy do the Russians have some fire power
Back to top Go down
Evilmonkey
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Evilmonkey

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:28 pm

up until this year i would never have thought id see the day steen was on an Olympic team. good thing hes got dual citizenship
Back to top Go down
http://whatthepuck4life.wix.com/whatthepuck
Zetty40
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Zetty40

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:40 am

russians look good and playing in russia they will be a force for sure.
Back to top Go down
fearthemaskedman
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
fearthemaskedman

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:59 am

Zetty40 wrote:
russians look good and playing in russia they will be a force for sure.

Thing is, the pressure is insane on those guys. We saw last year how Canada managed the pressure, but it was still a close one. They should have curb stomped the USA in the gold game, but the pressure nearly got to luongo. The russians arn't known for their ability to overcome adveristy.
Back to top Go down
Mastershake
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Mastershake

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:05 am

im predicting they choke.

Canada Gold
Sweds Silver

Bronze metal game
Russians
USA

with the Russians taking it
Back to top Go down
Krauzer
Krauzer

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:23 am

Pretty awful first line from Canada. I don't think it will matter come Medal Rounds, and by the Medal Rounds they'll have changed probably 3-4 times.

My prediction is that we take the first two games to figure out lines/goalies, and then hope to the hockey gods that whichever one of Luongo or Price is starting can figure it out for the elim. rounds.

Lines will be solid by Game 4 of the group stage.

Russia's Defence IMO is putrid. Yeah, big ice and such, I know, but I don't think they'll be able to handle teams with a semi decent offence like the USA and Canada.

Back to top Go down
BioHaZard
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
BioHaZard

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:08 pm

I noticed that as well Russia's Defence is pretty weak I think sweds and usa have a better chance then russia
Back to top Go down
fearthemaskedman
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
fearthemaskedman

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:54 pm

USA is legit. Chara is SLV, Halak,.....crushed. Russia is a serious litmus test.
Back to top Go down
heisenberg
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member
heisenberg

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:08 pm

cant believe Canada only got 3 on Norway I mean a wins a win but its Norway come on!!
Back to top Go down
Evilmonkey
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Evilmonkey

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:16 pm

heisenberg wrote:
cant believe Canada only got 3 on Norway I mean a wins a win but its Norway come on!!
i was kinda thinking the same thing. Im at work so didn't get a chance to watch the game but usually the 1st couple teams they play i never care much about watching them cause there usually 7-0 blow outs.
Back to top Go down
Krauzer
Krauzer

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:23 pm

That was probably just a chemistry building game and work out the kinks game but yeah I don't have good feelings about the important games to begin with even before the Olympics started.
Back to top Go down
Evilmonkey
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Evilmonkey

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:27 pm

may have to introduce the mercy rule in Caandas game today. I love the big ice i wish the NHL would do it
Back to top Go down
tommyboy
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
tommyboy

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:31 pm

Carter just being in all the right places today!  Luongo looking better than what price did imo!
Back to top Go down
TheButcher
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
TheButcher

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:06 pm

Sure hope Canada is just saving their energy for the bigger games, if not I think we're in trouble
Back to top Go down
tommyboy
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
tommyboy

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:14 pm

Kunitz needs to be scratched! Enough with the chemistry theory with crosby and him.  Put johnny tavares and st louis with crosby and watch what happens!
Back to top Go down
Mastershake
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Mastershake

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:17 pm

kunitz shouldn't even be on this team yes he puts up good numbers in the nhl has Stanley cup rings but he should not be a 1st line Olympian its almost as bad as when brian Mccabe got on team canada like 8 years ago
Back to top Go down
tommyboy
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
tommyboy

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:20 pm

Giroux should have made it over him for sure!!! Neal maybe over nash too but carter is proving to be a great choice. Regardless kunitz plays like garbage. OUT!
Back to top Go down
Evilmonkey
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Evilmonkey

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:27 pm

COME ON!!! Kunitz is on my CHI team and your hurting his trade value the man is a legend 2 cup rings made team Canada who wouldn't want this guy No one in the right mind would ever trade this guy.

FYI Kunitz is available if anyone is interested  Wink 
Back to top Go down
tommyboy
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
tommyboy

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:33 pm

Lol. Would rather wqtch giroux make his pigeon calls then watch kunitz play! I was thinking whoever haddem would be like shit. Shut up guys youre ruining my chamce to trade this overrated plug!
Back to top Go down
Evilmonkey
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Evilmonkey

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:37 pm

tommyboy wrote:
Lol. Would rather wqtch giroux make his pigeon calls then watch kunitz play! I was thinking whoever haddem would be like shit. Shut up guys youre ruining my chamce to trade this overrated plug!
kunitz to crosby is like messier was to gretzky and who back in the day wouldn't have wanted messier on there team Wink

again im off my meds so ill let kunitz go for the right offer like malkin or ovechkin and maybe some 4th line bum would probably do it lol
Back to top Go down
fearthemaskedman
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
fearthemaskedman

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:33 pm

Oshie can you see!

Wow dude,....beating the Russians in a shootout. 

Give it up to dats for a hell of a game.
Back to top Go down
Zetty40
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Zetty40

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:38 pm

ah dammit i thought that game was on later
Back to top Go down
fearthemaskedman
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
fearthemaskedman

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:42 pm

OH! SORRY Zettie! Nope,.. 7 a.m.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

starting line ups for sochi.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTP :: LOBBY :: NHL TALK-
Jump to: