WTP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTP

EA Sports Sim League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog instarting line ups for sochi.  - Page 2 Web10

starting line ups for sochi.

Go down 
+5
Krauzer
Zetty40
Evilmonkey
Mastershake
fearthemaskedman
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fearthemaskedman
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
fearthemaskedman

starting line ups for sochi.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.sportsnet.ca/olympics/olympic-hockey-line-combos-canada-russia-sweden-usa/

discuss!

I'm not Canadian but I think team Canada is going to deeply regret bowing to "lets get Crosby's boy" on the team. St. Louis isn't even playing so far.

Swede's look good.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Krauzer
Krauzer

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:43 pm

Russia's pretty legit actually. Thought their D was gonna be alot worse than it was. They shut the US down, Oshie put the team on his back though. US needs to put scumbag Dustin brown on the 4th line and keep parise on the line with kane and kesler to profit and go deep.

If we have ANY difficulties against Finland tommorow with their top 4 centers out, then I have no faith in Canada what so ever to go deep in this tourny, especially if we win against finland and have to play the russians.

And lol @ switzerland being a defensive juggernaut.

Back to top Go down
heisenberg
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member
heisenberg

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:18 pm

Russia didn't look that great against the Slovaks 1-0 win in a shootout with all that fire power? come on as soon as it went to the shootout i knew Russia had it though. I forget do they do the shootout in the medal rounds too?
Back to top Go down
Krauzer
Krauzer

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:50 pm

Yes they do
Back to top Go down
fearthemaskedman
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
fearthemaskedman

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:32 pm

f!@#king Latvia. Can Canada have an easier opponent? If Latvia somehow pulls off the upset, my goodness, can you imagine the backlash?
Back to top Go down
Krauzer
Krauzer

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:38 pm

You'll probably never here from me again if latvia beats Canada.

And inb4 everyone says Canada is getting carried through the tournament.
Back to top Go down
tommyboy
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
tommyboy

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:52 pm

Sometimes having the easy path makes it harder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: starting line ups for sochi.    starting line ups for sochi.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

starting line ups for sochi.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WTP :: LOBBY :: NHL TALK-
Jump to: