WTP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTP

EA Sports Sim League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFLORIDA PANTHERS Web10

FLORIDA PANTHERS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tommyboy
Trade Comittee
Trade Comittee
tommyboy

FLORIDA PANTHERS Empty
PostFLORIDA PANTHERS

The florida panthers are an interesting topic. I've had the theory before which some have agreed some have not about whether an NHL team that is horrible in the NHL can even make the playoffs. I say this because in our last league I was LA KINGS. I had an amazing team yet they'd always seem to make the playoffs around 8th place like the kings when they won the cup.

This brings me to this florida team. When I took control of this team, it had crosby, duschane amongst others. It didn't really have any Defence besides giordano and gonchar. That has been upgraded to Bieksa and bufuglien along with Gio.

The goaltendind swap recently made was a hard one. Bobrovsky is getting a bad rep with some of the gm's although hes having a decent year in the nhl and is the reigning vezina trophy winner but with a rating of 84.

It's hard to find balance, but if these florida panthers cannot rebound and at least catch up with the team I have set in place, then I feel there's not much more I could do. I will go down swinging with this team, always open to offers but with the russian connection I feel this is about to make a 180. If not, am I subject to the theory curse of just a shitty team in the nhl? Cause I know this team would be a contender in the nhl with this roster!

Find out soon!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

FLORIDA PANTHERS :: Comments

Krauzer
Re: FLORIDA PANTHERS
Post Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:26 am by Krauzer
Great read Tom.

FLORIDA PANTHERS

Page 1 of 1