WTP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTP

EA Sports Sim League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inNew Jersey/Vancouver Trade Block Web10

New Jersey/Vancouver Trade Block

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rey

Rey

New Jersey/Vancouver Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: New Jersey/Vancouver Trade Block   New Jersey/Vancouver Trade Block I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:24 pm

(NJD)
I like my team right now, but everyone is available for the right price. Looking to clean up my 3rd pair(Tallinder 82/M.Stuart 82) and add some depth forwards (Z.Dalpe 79) in case of injuries. Will probably look more into it at the trade deadline. Last updated -  5/3/15

(VAN)
Trying to make the team better, everything needs to be upgraded. Everyone except Erik Karlsson 89 is available for the right price. Looking to use every player i got to upgrade in rating and youth. Berglund 85, Bennett 82, Wingles 83, Phaneuf 85 all can go for higher rated players. Looking to move S.Ott 83, R.Torres 81,  T.Bertuzzi 81.-Could use a 80 rated 6th defense man, and 12th forward. Could dangle the 2 2nd rounders i have. Van and SJ.   -JVR, Duchene, Foligno, Iginla will be available in packages were i get a higher rated player in return only. -Jonathan Quick will cost a big price but am listening to offers.

Updated 9/2/2015.

Last edited by Rey on Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:47 am; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rey

Rey

New Jersey/Vancouver Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Jersey/Vancouver Trade Block   New Jersey/Vancouver Trade Block I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:47 am

Updates to Vancouver trade block. 9/3/2015.
Back to top Go down

New Jersey/Vancouver Trade Block
Page 1 of 1