WTP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTP

EA Sports Sim League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEASON 5 COMING TO AN END Web10

SEASON 5 COMING TO AN END

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evilmonkey
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Evilmonkey

SEASON 5 COMING TO AN END Empty
PostSEASON 5 COMING TO AN END

With Season 5 coming to an end, the theme of these playoffs has been the underdog, and not just with the teams but players themselves. I'm not saying star players arn't showing up as well but usually the vets step up in the playoffs, this season not the case.

lets 1st look at the final 4 teams

my Chicago team was a 7th-8th place team that finished middle of the pack cause i beefed up at the deadline picking up 2 players ill lose in NhL 15 was hoping to get at least to the 2nd round.

Stl - made the playoffs in the final week of the season winning a pivatol game against minny who was chasing them for that spot.

NYI - barely made the playoffs fighting off wsh and mtl for the final 2 spots

ott - same as nyi each game after the deadline was a must win

Now the players CGY yes they didn't get past the 1st round but vermette gordon and corvo sure as hell gave it there all to try and win. On Boston Vey was lighting it up on EDM powe and sustr chipping in on OTT Emmerton and D.Miller have been big. Then there is NYI B.Gervais this guy is a machine right now L.schenn as well where the offense is coming from these guys i dont know. Then on STL Mcclement had 3 goals in 5gp in the 1st round and 2G 1A in 7gp in round 2 for 5G total he only had 3 goals the entire season.

Tonight is the 3rd round and the Cup final where we award a new team cup champs, Who will win? i couldn't even guess at this point, but what i will guess is that when its all said and done the team that wins will be due to a great performance from 1-2 very unexpected players. Maybe this will give a whole new value to those 3-4th line guys everyone passes over.
Back to top Go down
http://whatthepuck4life.wix.com/whatthepuck
Share this post on: reddit

SEASON 5 COMING TO AN END :: Comments

fearthemaskedman
Re: SEASON 5 COMING TO AN END
Post Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:02 am by fearthemaskedman
Ottawa vs chi final Ottawa in 6. Jokienen plays his best hockey in the playoffs
WhiteKryptonite
Post Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:51 pm by WhiteKryptonite
Nice Read Evil!

My guess is Chicago vs Ottawa Final as well but, Chicago in 6.
Post  by Sponsored content

SEASON 5 COMING TO AN END

Page 1 of 1